How To Import An Option File To Xbox360 [Tutorial] by onlyproevo

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Leggenda

Group

Status
    How To Import An Option File To Your Xbox360 [Tutorial]

Before you do this, make sure you format your USB stick to Xbox 360 via your console. Also ensure that you have copied, NOT MOVED, your PES files to your USB stick. You do this for two reasons; so that you have a back up if something goes wrong. And also so that the Xplorer program can detect your 360 formatted memory stick.

This process should take about 10 minutes. Make sure you do exactly what the guide says.

Step 1: Download Slashr’s USB Xplorer – and WinRAR too if you haven’t already got it!

Step 2: Extract it from the .ZIP file, and onto your Desktop.

Step 3: Download your desired option file, and extract those files to your Desktop too.

Step 4: Open Slashr’s USB Xplorer. File >> Open Device. You then should get a pop-up stating “0. {dir}content”, which you should then double-click.

Step 5: Then find the folder that is similar to this, “ir}E00007FB5AB1185FF”, and double-click that.

Step 6: You should then double-click on this folder, “{dir}4b4e0801″.

Step 7: Then double-click once on this folder, “{dir}00000001″. Ensure that you have backed up your files, then Delete the EDIT file, and all UNIFORM files.

Step 8: Open your downloaded option file folder, and select all files, and drag-and-drop them into the white space on the Xplorer program – This will save you doing it one by one.

Step 9: You should now have a long list of PES files. Your PES option file should now be ready to transfer to your 360.

Step 10: Remove your USB stick from your PC, and put it into your 360 console. Head to the Dashboard, and onto Memory. Then press Y to transfer content, with the destination place being your hard drive. Copy ALL PES files from your USB stick to your console. This should take about 10 seconds.

Step 11: Now load up PES, and head to Exhibition Mode, and check whether your emblems/kits have updated. If not, then something has gone wrong (If this has happened, I would suggest you restart from scratch).

A pretty simple guide, but hope you found it useful. If you have any questions, then do not hesitate to ask and I will get back to you as soon as possible. And again, if any problems arise then please contact me and I will help you. But lastly, do exactly what the guide says and it should work.

TRADOTTO CON GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Come importare un file di opzioni ai Xbox360 [Tutorial]

Prima di fare ciò, assicuratevi di formattare la chiavetta USB per Xbox 360 tramite la console. Assicurarsi inoltre che è stato copiato, non spostato, i file PES sulla chiavetta USB. Si esegue questa operazione per due motivi: in modo da avere una copia di backup se qualcosa va storto. E anche in modo che il programma Xplorer in grado di rilevare la chiavetta 360 di memoria formattata.

Questo processo dovrebbe durare circa 10 minuti. Assicurati di fare esattamente quello che dice la guida.

Passo 1: Scaricare Slashr USB Xplorer - e WinRAR anche se non lo avete già capito!

Fase 2: Estratto da il file ZIP, e sul vostro desktop..

Fase 3: Scaricare il file opzione desiderata, ed estrarre i file sul desktop troppo.

Fase 4: Aprire Slashr USB Xplorer. File> Device> Apri. Quindi si dovrebbe ottenere un pop-up indica "0. {Dir} contenuto ", che si dovrebbe quindi fare doppio clic.

Passo 5: trovare la cartella che è simile a questa, "ir} E00007FB5AB1185FF" e fare doppio clic su tale.

Passo 6: Si dovrebbe quindi fare doppio clic su questa cartella, "{dir} 4b4e0801".

Fase 7: Fare doppio clic una volta su questa cartella, "{dir} 00000001". Assicurarsi di aver eseguito il backup dei file, quindi eliminare il file EDIT, e tutti i file UNIFORME.

Punto 8: Aprite la vostra cartella del file scaricato opzione e selezionare tutti i file e le drag-and-drop nello spazio bianco sul programma Xplorer - Ciò farà risparmiare facendo uno per uno.

Passo 9: Ora dovreste avere una lunga lista di file di PES. Il file opzioni PES dovrebbe ora essere pronto a trasferire al 360.

Passo 10: rimuovere la chiavetta USB dal PC, e metterlo nella vostra console 360. Andate a Dashboard e su Memoria. Quindi premere Y per trasferire il contenuto, con la posizione di partenza è il vostro disco rigido. Copiare tutti i file PES da chiavetta USB alla console. Questo dovrebbe richiedere circa 10 secondi.

Passo 11: Ora caricare fino PSE, e la testa per la modalità Exhibition, e controllare se il vostro emblemi / kit sono aggiornati. Se no, allora qualcosa è andato storto (Se questo è successo, vorrei suggerire di ripartire da zero).

Una guida molto semplice, ma spero che trovato utile. Se avete domande, non esitate a chiedere e mi metterò al più presto possibile. E ancora, se del caso di problemi si prega di contattare me e io vi aiuterò. Ma infine, fare esattamente quello che la guida dice e dovrebbe funzionare.

0 replies since 17/10/2011, 19:14   183 views